Oil and Gas E&P
Every day the Oil and Gas E&P Industry uses big seismic sections, well logs, and maps to analyze and drill wells. Different Geo Applications are utilized in the process, so geologists and geophysicists are challenged to find a common output solution for viewing, printing, and presenting their ideas.
- Collaborate with partners and service providers?
- Print to networked, wide and small format printers?
- Present a montage of graphic files from various applications?
- Simplify workflow outside of G&G groups?
Larson Software Technology for the E&P Industry:
Over 30 years ago, Don Larson recognized these problems and pioneered the adoption of the Computer Graphics Metafile for seismic sections "CGM(+)". Today the Petroleum Industry has adopted the CGM PIP Profile.
Popular Geo applications: The Kingdom Suite, Petrel, Landmark, GeoQuest, Petra, and other fine discovery tools, output CGM files so you can view, convert, edit and print your seismic sections, well logs, and maps with our tools:
- Viewers for CGM and TIFF files.
- CGM file printing for desktops and servers.
- Montage, Presentation, and CGM Converters.
Simplify and improve your productivity with Larson! Our products are available for evaluation on your desktop or server.
- Apache Corporation
- Century Exploration
- Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- EOG Resources
- Geotrace Technologies, Inc.
- Halliburton Energy Services
- Kelman Technologies Inc.
- Freeport-McMoRan Oil & Gas
- Netherland Sewell & Assoc.
- Occidental Petroleum
- US Geological Survey (USGS)
- Plus Many More…